Beyond Diet – One Of The Better Diet Programs Out There
If you’re looking for a heart-healthy eating pan you have come to the right place. The new diet program, “Beyond Diet” is championed throughout the diet industry.
The Beyond Diet incorporates the basics of healthy eating. A splash of flavorful olive oil and guess what? Perhaps even a glass of red wine to go. There are other components characterizing the traditional coking style of many European countries, especially those neighboring the Mediterranean Sea.
As you all know there is a saying “No-one is perfect” like that, neither are most of the diet plans are. But this program is the one diet which is said to remain untouched by it. And there are many positive reviews of the beyond diet that you will find online that agree with us.
There are studies which show benefits of reducing your weight, such as reducing your chances of developing heart disease and most importantly, extending your mortality! It also lowers your risk of life threatening diseases such as hypertension, diabetes and even cancer.
The first and foremost thing that you have to keep in mind is that the important aspect of this “diet” is that it is a program that’ll teach you how to eat healthy. In fact, over the years, many governments in the deeloped countries have taken public healthy eating initiatives.
So basically, you won’t be “going on a diet” with this program. It’s more of a lifestyle change than a diet program.
In the program, the creator Isabel De Los Rios will mainly show you the most natural things you can do to avoid gaining weight or to lose what you want to get rid of.
There are a lot of pills, supplements, and other medicinal substances you can take into your body out there, but let those speak for themselves. We are not pharmacists ourselves, but what we do know is that there are many ways to lose a lot of weight without using any of those. A lot of people have applied these natural methods and are now proud of being the exact weight they aspired to be.
When you type in “weight loss” in the Amazon store, for example, the first things that pop up is a bunch of pots and pills that supposedly help you lose weight. And by no means are we claiming these to be completely ineffective. We haven’t looked into that enough, so we dare not say anything about them.
Again, the Beyond Diet program will be enough for you. The only things you’ll have to buy besides the program itself is, perhaps some ingredients for the recipes it will give you, and some basic training stuff.
In fact, here’s an excerpt straight from the program. The Beyond Diet will give you many things that you are currently doing wrong in your life. Here are few examples of wrong things people do when they are on their weight loss journey…
1) They think some magic pill is going to solve the entire problem, while continuing their eating or (lack of) exercising habits.
2) They think it’s only about eating less. And although this can contribute to it, it’s not the only thing. It’s been proven in studies that if you starve yourself for long, it will actually hamper your weight loss results.
3) They focus on one thing: Diets, drinks, recipes, calories, and they forget to exercise or don’t tackle the problem with multiple tactics.
4) They don’t have the patience. Most times, losing weight takes a while. In this society where you can order everything online and get a lot of things you want instantly, this is a harsh lesson: Stay patient and continue working towards the goal.
5) They think products that are labeled as “fat free” or “low fat” won’t add any weight. Manufacturers add sugar to these products to make them taste better, which is really bad for your weight anyway. The calories don’t differ much, and most times, they will make you gain weight just as much as the products “with fat.”
6) They drink soda labeled as “diet” or “zero calories” or “light,” which makes it appear harmless. A lot of times, however, these products have aspartame and other sweeteners, which can be as dangerous as or worse than sugar. More about that inside the Beyond Diet manual.
7) They think eating healthily costs more money. Initially, this may sometimes be true, but it will save you a lot of doctors’ bills and you’ll avoid many risks that take their toll after decades of poor nutrition.
8) They take cheat days. In some diets they are recommended, but we can’t imagine them being good for you. Most dieters underestimate the calories they take in, and a cheat day can make you lose the progress you just made in an entire week! No excuses. No cheating. Commit yourself fully and stay strong.
9) They think “organic” always means “healthy.” Though this may be true at times, an organic brownie or muffin still makes you gain weight. Don’t be fooled by the labels of commercialism and smart food product marketers. Stick to the really healthy stuff.
10) Unhealthy add-ons, like salad dressing (even “light” ones), croutons, bacon, cheese, and creamy sauces contain a lot of calories and make you gain weight. You could justify eating those by saying you’re having a salad, but what the salad and the add-ons consist of is more important than the official name of the dish.
So, don’t these things sound great! We though so too!
Anyway, moving on to the food part of the Beyond Diet… so there is no single, common Beyond Diet plan, but in general, you would be eating a lot of fruits, beans, nuts, vegetable, healthy grains, small amounts of meat and dairy, fish, olive oil and yes red wine.
Basically foods rich in essential fats and nutrients are at the keystone of any healthy diet.
This lifestyle also encourages daily exercise, sharing meals with others and enjoying the meal. Adopting a Beyond Diet can be really easy and inexpensive.
The Key components of the Beyond Diet which emphasizes it are:
- Using herbs and spices instead of salt to flavor your foods.
- Consuming a lot of seasonal fruits, vegetables, healthy whole grains.
- Include nuts, beans and legumes in your food.
- Intake of meat in small amounts.
- Using olive oil instead of butter with contains fats.
- Consumption of red wine in moderation (you don’t have to stay away for it, if you don’t want to, Wink!!)
- You don’t have to apologies for eating that bread or the pasta you like anymore.
- As said before you can use herbs such as garlic, mint, rosemary, basil, lemon and oregano.
The diet also recognizes the importance of being physically active, get in some time to exercise on the daily basis.
Remember, improving your diet and your life is all about making informed choices about how best to support your body and mind.
With the beyond diet, you will learn from the experiences of others and use recipes that others have tried, tweaked and love to eat.
Following the examples of others that have done what you want to do helps establish a repertoire of meals, foods, mindsets and activities that provide the power to help you drop pounds and improve your health.
Join the millions of others who are discovering the freedom and power of primal eating and how it can transform your life, health and happiness with the beyond diet. We wish you all the good sense, not just luck!