I love Valentine’s Day. Full of pinks, roses and of course this year I am using my burlap theme from Christmas and tying it into the winter season. Check back from now through February as I add new items.
No-sew Burlap & Lace Table Runner
This no sew table runner took about 25 minutes to make. I used the following materials.
Lace, burlap approximately 10-14″ wide, pearl sequins, hot glue gun, scissors.
1. Cut burlap to desired length.
2. Cut lace approximately 3 inches in width.
3. Cut enough to space evenly the full length of the runner.
4. Pinch the lace together to form a “bow”.
5. Glue the lace bow onto the table runner in desired space.
6. Glue a pearl in the center.
7. Repeat steps 4-6 until runner is finished.